now tweeting

 

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

School Bus

I had a long weekend break in Amritsar in the Punjab. The main attractions were the Golden Temple and the Wagah Indian/Pakistan border ceremony but there was plenty of other things to keep me interested too. Not least of these was a school "bus" which parked down the alley from the hotel we stayed in.

School transport, Amritsar

I'm very impressed how it's decked out in school colours, I never had the luck to see it fully laden but maybe if I go back...

3 comments:

Gurgaonflowerplaza said...

This is really interesting….Words to be read and digested…..It is so amazing and good…lovely blog….
Gurgaonflowerplaza.com

magiceye said...

amazing sight beautifully captured!

amasc aka Anne said...

It would have been even better to see it full of students but thank you for your comments.